ne of the oldest cottages in Lundin Links, tucked just behind the old Mill House and the Keil Burn, this bright and cosy upper floor apartment has been lovingly restored and newly furnished throughout.
It offers comfortable and spacious accommodation for up to 4 adults. Access is via an outdoor staircase. Beyond the small but well appointed garden which overlooks the burn and adjacent woodland, there is a private parking area for one car.
Lower Largo harbour and Lundin Links beach, as well as the Fife Coastal Path are only 5 minutes walk from the cottage, likewise a good variety of local shops, pubs, eateries and other amenities are within easy reach.
A perfect base for golfers, with Lundin Links and Leven golf courses on the doorstep and St Andrews only a 30 minute drive by car.
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms, 1 double and 1 twin room
- 1 bathroom with over the bath shower
- Spacious fully fitted kitchen overlooking the garden
- Smart TV
- Kitchen with cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine
- Shared garden area with barbecue & paved patio area
- Log burner stove in sitting room
- Gas central heating
- Bed linen and towels
- Heating and lighting
- Check in time is 4 pm and departure time is 10 am
- Weekend (Friday – Monday) and mid-week short breaks are available particularly between September-May
- Travel cots, high chairs, and stair gates can be supplied for a small additional fee
Please note: smoking in the garden area only, the house is strictly a no smoking zone.
This is a NO PETS accommodation