Sunny Sands is a modern semi-detached house which has been lovingly renovated while still keeping its traditional charm. The ground floor comprises a lounge, kitchen/diner/utility room and sun lounge. The upper floor has a master bedroom, twin room and a lovely family bathroom which has an over the bath shower and a separate cloakroom. There are sea views from both the lounge and the master bedroom. For those who have more family or friends, there is a comfortable double sofa bed in the sitting room. The garden area is a joy with 3 patio areas and a pergola in which to enjoy the summer sunshine with a nice glass of wine, and there is also a fire basket just in case it gets a little chilly.
- Sleeps 4/6
- 2 bedrooms, 1 superking and 1 twin
- Double sofa bed in sitting room
- 1 bathroom and 1 cloakroom
- Freeview TV and DVD in the lounge and sun lounge
- Open-plan kitchen/diner
- TV, DVD and CD system in the lounge
- Kitchen with range cooker, American fridge/freezer, dish washer, washer dryer
- Gas central heating
- Bed linen and towels
- Heating and lighting
- Check in time is 4 pm and departure time is 10 am
- Weekend (Friday – Monday) and mid-week short breaks are available particularly between September-May
- Travel cots, high chairs, stair gates, Z-beds can be supplied for a small additional fee
Please note: smoking in the garden area only, the house is strictly a no smoking zone. Only one well behave pet is allowed to stay in the cottage, there is a £10 charge.