Harbour View is a gem of an apartment and has recently been refurbished and overlooks Anstruthers’ renowned harbour. Stunning panoramic sea views are abundant with great restaurants, cafes and pubs right on your doorstep. There are fishing trips, boat rides, hiking and coastal walks along the Fife coastal path. St Andrews, the home of golf is but a 15-minute drive. Golfing is a way of life in Fife and many golf courses surround you either within walking distance or at most a short drive away.
Harbour View has a street entrance and a flight of stairs takes you up to the lounge which has a sofa bed, kitchen and the family bathroom. As you go up the other flight of stairs there is the master bedroom, a bunk bedroom and a cloakroom all look onto the busy harbour.
- Sleeps 4/6
- 2 bedrooms, 1 double and an adult bunk room
- 1 family bathroom with over the bath shower and 1 cloakroom
- Dining area
- TV, DVD system in the lounge
- Kitchen with cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave
- Electric central heating
- Bed linen and towels
- Heating and lighting
- Check in time is 4 pm and departure time is 10 am
- Weekend (Friday – Monday) and mid-week short breaks are available particularly between September-May
- Travel cots, high chairs, stair gates, Z-beds can be supplied for a small additional fee
Please note: the apartment is strictly a no smoking zone. One well behaved dog is welcome, there is a £10 charge.