A luxurious 3 bedroom self-catering property, very spacious ground level apartment with spectacular sea views looking towards the Isle of May and Anstruther harbour. Two minutes’ walk from Anstruther golf club and 15 minutes’ drive from St Andrews, the home of golf and historic university town. Coastal walk literally on the doorstep. One hour from Edinburgh. A great base for golf, walking, artists, sailing, windsurfing, fine dining, bird watching and exploring the history of the surrounding areas. Safe enclosed garden suitable for children to play in overlooking the sea. Award-winning beaches a stone’s throw away. There are 3 bedrooms sleeping up to six people. Separate bathroom and separate shower room. Light and airy conservatory kitchen/dining room with under floor heating and high-quality kitchen appliances. Luxurious lounge with open fire for winter nights. Spacious entrance hall. Sea views from the lounge, dining/kitchen conservatory and two of the bedrooms. Off street parking and single garage. The sea is at the bottom of the garden. Suitable for the elderly or those with limited mobility.
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bedrooms, 1 double, a twin room and a single room with roll away bed
- 1 family bathroom and 1 shower room with wet closet and wash basin
- Conservatory kitchen and dining area
- TV, DVD system in the lounge
- Kitchen with cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave
- Gas central heating
- Bed linen and towels
- Heating and lighting
- Check in time is 4 pm and departure time is 10 am
- Weekend (Friday – Monday) and mid-week short breaks are available particularly between September-May
- Travel cots, high chairs, stair gates, Z-beds can be supplied for a small additional fee
Please note: the house is strictly a no smoking zone. No pets allowed in the cottage.