The Beach Hut which is a 3 bedroom townhouse sits in a very attractive little sun-trapped courtyard in Central Anstruther and has it’s own private parking.
Set on 3 levels, on the ground floor there is one double bedroom and a twin bedroom and bathroom which has an over the bath shower and the middle level houses the sitting room which sports a 50” smart TV and the kitchen/dining area which is equipped with dishwasher and washer/dryer. The top-level has the master bedroom with en-suite shower room. There is underfloor heating throughout the house and there is also a complimentary bottle of wine for those booking a week in this beautiful home.
Anstruther is the largest of the fishing villages in the East Neuk of Fife and The Beach Hut is only approximately 500 metres from the harbour which has lots going on, plenty of eateries, including the famous award-winning fish and chip shop and a few quirky shops. Anstruther is a very community-based village and lots of friendly faces to make you feel at home.
St Andrews is only a 20-minute drive away with all their famous golf courses and there are lots of other golf courses around the area. The house is fully equipped and has everything you could want for a memorable holiday.
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bedrooms, 2 double and a twin room
- 1 family bathroom and 1 en-suite shower room with wet closet and wash basin
- Kitchen and dining area
- TV, DVD system in the lounge
- Kitchen with cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave
- Gas underfloor central heating
- Bed linen and towels
- Heating and lighting
- Check in time is 4 pm and departure time is 10 am
- Weekend (Friday – Monday) and mid-week short breaks are available particularly between September-May
- Travel cots, high chairs, stair gates, Z-beds can be supplied for a small additional fee
Please note: smoking in the courtyard only, the house is strictly a no smoking zone. No pets allowed.