A beautiful refurbished semi-detached 3 bedroom house which is a short walk from the harbour. The cottage comprises a lounge, kitchen/diner on the ground floor. The upper level has a master bedroom which has an en-suite wet room, 1 double bedroom and 1 twin room. There is also a family shower room on the hall landing. The view across the Fife of Forth from the kitchen is lovely and you could sit in the garden with a nice glass of wine and watch the sunset, or take a 5-minute walk down to the harbour or to the golf course. The house has its own driveway for off street parking and is fully equipped and has everything you need to make that memorable holiday. It is about a 20-minute drive to St Andrews, the home of golf.
- Sleeps 6
- Log burner in sitting room
- 3 bedrooms, 1 master double with en-suite wet room, 1 double, 1 twin bed room
- TV, DVD system in the lounge
- Kitchen with induction hob with oven fridge/freezer, dish washer
- Gas central heating
- Bed linen and towels
- Heating and lighting
- Check in time is 4 pm and departure time is 10 am
- Weekend (Friday – Monday) and mid-week short breaks are available particularly between September-May
- Travel cots, high chairs, stair gates, Z-beds can be supplied for a small additional fee
Please note: smoking in the garden area only, the house is strictly a no smoking zone. No pets allowed.