The Cooperage is a brand-new cottage which is 5 minutes’ walk from the historic harbour and an ideal getaway for visitors to experience the beauty and history of the East Neuk of Fife and its surrounding areas.
The cottage has been delightfully designed with superior finishes and detailing with a secluded private garden and parking facilities.
The cottage boasts two generous bedrooms, 1 double and 1 twin and sleeps 4 very comfortably.
There is a modern fully equipped kitchen with all the mod cons and an open living/dining area with tri-folding door to the private garden which gives a light and airy feel to the living space.
The cottage has 2 bathrooms, 1 of which is an en-suite with separate shower in the master bedroom and the family bathroom on the ground floor has a full-size bath, sink and wet closet. All linen and towels are included in the price.
For larger parties, Driftwood Cottage (next door) is also available for rent.
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms, 1 double, 1 twin
- 2 bathrooms
- Open-plan kitchen/diner
- TV, DVD, CD system in the lounge
- Kitchen with oven, hob, fridge/freezer
- Central heating
- Bed linen and towels
- Heating and lighting
- Check in time is 4 pm and departure time is 10 am
- Weekend (Friday – Monday) and mid-week short breaks are available particularly between September-May
- Travel cots, high chairs, stair gates, Z-beds can be supplied for a small additional fee
Please note: smoking in the garden area only, the house is strictly a no smoking zone. No pets allowed.