The Old Bank House is a lovely 2 bedroom apartment that has been recently renovated and it sits on the harbour of St Monans, the views are so pretty across the Firth of Forth and ideal for walks on the Fife Coast. It consists of a master bedroom with a double bed and a bunk bedroom. Bathroom has a shower, wet closet and wash basin. There is an open-plan lounge, kitchen, dining area and is fully equipped with everything you need while on holiday.
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms, 1 double and 1 bunk room
- 1 bathroom/shower only
- Open-plan lounge/kitchen/diner
- TV in the lounge
- Kitchen with oven, hob, fridge/freezer & dishwasher
- Gas central heating
- Bed linen and towels
- Heating and lighting
- Check in time is 4 pm and departure time is 10 am
- Weekend (Friday – Monday) and mid-week short breaks are available particularly between September-May
- Travel cots, high chairs, stair gates, Z-beds can be supplied for a small additional fee
Please note: smoking outside only, the house is strictly a no smoking zone. Only one well behaved pet is allowed to stay in the cottage, there is a £10 charge.