Seaspray is a well-presented terraced cottage set over three floors located in the beautiful fishing village of St Monans in the East Neuk of Fife.
This luxurious cottage is ideal for having a get together with family or friends. On the ground floor, you have the well-appointed kitchen and dining room which also boasts a log stove for those colder nights, the second floor consists of the master bedroom with king-size bed and the bathroom which has a stand-alone bath and a shower, wet closet and wash basin. The sitting room is also on this floor and again it boasts a log stove. The third floor has another double bedroom with a king-size bed and a twin room with 2 single beds, there is also a 1/2 bathroom with wet closet and wash basin. A couple of yards along there is a lovely decked patio where you can sit with a glass of wine and while away the hours. There is also free parking in the car park which is a few yards from the front door of the cottage.
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bedrooms, 2 double with king beds, 1 twin bedroom
- 1 bathroom and 1 and a 1/2 bathroom with wet closet and wash basin
- Open-plan kitchen/diner
- TV, DVD and CD system in the lounge
- Kitchen with gas range, fridge/freezer, dish washer
- Bed linen and towels
- Heating and lighting
- Check in time is 4 pm and departure time is 10 am
- Weekend (Friday – Monday) and mid-week short breaks are available particularly between September-May
- Travel cots, high chairs, stair gates, Z-beds can be supplied for a small additional fee
Please note: the house is strictly a no smoking zone. No pets are allowed in the cottage.