A rare chance to stay in this stunning family home with panoramic views over the Firth of Forth and St Monans historic church. The architect-designed house is perched on a crag above the sea. The house has decking surrounding it with an upper deck. There is a back gate leading to the Fife coastal path which is ideal for those who enjoy coastal walks. The house has 3-4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and sleeps 8 with 3 doubles, 1 of which is a mezzanine floor accessible by a fireman’s ladder. The house also has 1 twin bedded room and is perfect for a family holiday in the East Neuk.
- Sleeps 8
- 3/4 bedrooms, 2 double, 1 twin,1 double mezzanine floor bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- TV, DVD and CD system in the lounge
- Kitchen with oven, hob, fridge/freezer, dish washer
- Underfloor heating
- Bed linen and towels
- Heating and lighting
- Check in time is 4 pm and departure time is 10 am
- Weekend (Friday – Monday) and mid-week short breaks are available particularly between September-May
- Travel cots, high chairs, stair gates, Z-beds can be supplied for a small additional fee
Please note: smoking in the garden area only, the house is strictly a no smoking zone. Only one well behaved pet is welcome. There is a £10 charge.