A little 2 bedroom cottage in the highly popular village of Elie, it is 20 yards from the beach, a homely traditionally furnished cottage with a closed long narrow garden to the front (ideal for pet owners) and Elie golf course sits at the back of the house.
On the ground floor, there is the master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and a fully equipped kitchen/diner with family bathroom with half bath, the upstairs consists of a twin bedroom and lounge.
There are many golf courses in the area and it is only 8/9 miles to St Andrews, the home of golf, Elie also has a water sports centre down at the harbour and coastal walks are a favourite pastime of many visitors to Elie.
- Sleeps 4
- 1 double bedroom and 1 twin bedded room
- 1 en-suite shower room and 1 bathroom
- TV, DVD and CD system in the lounge
- Kitchen with oven, hob, fridge/freezer
- Central heating
- Bed linen and towels
- Heating and lighting
- Check in time is 4 pm and departure time is 10 am
- Weekend (Friday – Monday) and mid-week short breaks are available particularly between September-May
- Travel cots, high chairs, stair gates, Z-beds can be supplied for a small additional fee
- Short break holidays are available at the following rates
Please note: smoking in the garden area only, the house is strictly a no smoking zone. Only one well behaved pet is welcome.